Nokia after selling its devices business to Microsoft this week seems to be quite confident of its future. In a tweet from @Nokiahomebase we see Nokia issues a death threat to Samsung with a KitKaT theme. The image shows a Samsung Android Phone which is broken from the center like a KitKat with the famous advertising like “Have a break”. This tweet follows the Google’s new Android Version Clearly showing that Nokia is not afraid to take Samsung head on.
Though this is not the first time Nokia has gone this far, Here are a few examples where Nokia has mocked Samsung and Apple in the past :
- Nokia Mocks Apple in a Video
- Nokia Mocks Apple iPhone as it only comes in two colors ( Which is now going to change )
- Nokia Welcomes Samsung Back to “Windows”.. Phone
- Nokia Parked its Truck Besides a Samsung Galaxy Zoom Ad
- Nokia plays off Android KitKat, asks us to have a break from Samsung and Android (androidcommunity.com)
- Nokia issues Samsung a KitKat death threat on Twitter (theverge.com)